We are seeking a strong leader, with a proven history of turning vision into reality, to serve as Digital Account Manager for our company.
The Digital Account Manager is a client-facing marketing manager style role. This role manages and implements the strategy of sophisticated digital marketing programs and campaigns for our B2B and B2C clients. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels, including Video, Display, SEM, SEO, Social Media and Web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.
Digital Marketing, Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing Automation, Project management (advertising & web development).
· 2+ years’ of digital account management
· Experienced in digital strategy, web analytics, digital ads tools.
· Proven experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders, including those at senior level, when necessary
· Leading digital strands on clients’ accounts
· Advise clients and nurture client relationships by becoming first point of call
· Support pitch teams to deliver strong digital strategies
· Developing influencer-led innovative and creative strategies
· Working closely with internal teams to support with digital activity and liaise between the team and the client
· Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize (essential)
· Highly process-orientated
· Excellent documenting skills, including requirements, process and training
· Consultative approach to client relationships, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques,
· Ability to manage remote project teams, where necessary
· Ability to manage clients remotely, in multiple jurisdictions. We work with clients from various countries including the USA, EU, the Middle East, and other regions
· Knowledge of CRM solutions is a huge plus
· Marketing basics
· Digital strategy
· Google Ads and Facebook Ads: understanding all types of campaigns, planning and reporting
· Google Analytics, Firebase. You don’t need setup experience, but must be a strong user (work with custom reports etc.)
· SEO, SERM, email marketing – understanding of workflow
· Having experience in using other advertising platforms, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Amazon Ads, is not mandatory, but it can definitely give you a significant advantage. The same applies to ASO workflow
· Free communication with clients in English: meetings, calls, correspondence, and working with documents
Talk with us: [email protected]